Terms & Conditions
By accessing the web site at https://cefnogi.com/ you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Revisions and Errata
Unless you take an explicit written permission from Cefnogi Solutions by writing an email to [email protected], you are not allowed to:
● Use, modify or copy any material
● use any content on Cefnogi Solutions website for commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
● Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
● transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials appearing on Cefnogi’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cefnogi does not guarantee that any of the materials on its web site is accurate, complete, or current. Cefnogi may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cefnogi does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cefnogi has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cefnogi of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Cefnogi’s website shall be governed by the laws of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a website.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
● We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law..
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, wherever appropriate.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.